Objectives of the Journal
- To provide a platform to all nurse professionals for the dissemination of research for the promotion of evidence based practice.
- To imbibe the importance of documentation of research and non-research work among nurse professionals.
- To promote research in the newly emerging areas of nursing including interdisciplinary fields and allied health.
- To bring together the working researchers, scholars, resource persons, practioners and student nurses and share their research findings and specific observations with the rest of the world.
- To provide a shared platform for research and development in the field of nursing science.
Role of Editor in Chief
- To collaborate and co-ordinate between Jamia Hamdard and ADR Publishers regarding policies of publishing the journal
- To collaborate with the ADR Publishers for the receipt of the articles
- To act as a liaison between authors, editors and reviewers
- The final decision to publish a paper in concurrence with section editor and reviewer’s opinion is vested upon the Editor – in – Chief
Role of Editor
- To collect the articles from the authors and assign reviewers for the same
- To follow up the role of reviewers and ADR publishers
- To check the conduct of the articles for a final review
- To ensure the timely publication of the journal
- To ensure the overall timely management of collection of articles, reviews and publications
- To organize timely meeting of the committee
Role of Associate Editors
- To critically analyze and edit the articles as per the guidelines
- To identify, motivate and follow up with the reviewers
- To work in close collaboration with the editor
Role of Reviewer
- To provide comments on the articles received
- To send the articles after review within the stipulated time
Role of Treasurer
- To enhance the circulation of the journal
- To collect subscriptions
- To manage matters pertaining to finance